Saturday, October 10, 2009

MISS YOU MUCH!

Just about all of my family live here, except for my cousin Annette, her husband John and their son Seth. John is an Army man! He has been on several tours to areas i do not need to mention, i'm sure you can figure it out. They have lived in Colorado, Germany, Kentucky, and now Tennessee.  I am so proud of John and all he does for this country. He is a very smart and brave man. Annette, my cousin is also very smart and brave. She has to keep the home fires burning! John loves my Strawberry Pretzel Salad! He asks for the recipe everytime i see him, which isn't as often as i would like. He tells me "give the recipe to Annette". So i send her the recipe. A fews months later John will ask me to send the recipe again. Well, i'm thinking didn't i already do that? John informs me that Annette has misplaced the recipe for the thousandth time. Oh well ,third times the charm or in this case the thousandth and one time. I love you guys and miss you much!  Until Morrow-Good Eve

 GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THE BRAVE WOMEN AND MEN IN OUR ARMED FORCES

No comments:

Post a Comment