Monday, October 5, 2009

GA GA AND WYATT GO TO THE PARK............AGAIN!

Well another Monday, another trip downtown! My day starts around 4:30am everyday. I hit the road for downtown at 6:00am. Sometimes Wyatt is up sometimes he isn't. This was the day he slept late. Yes! I love it when he sleeps late, the apartment is very quiet and i can read the Wall Street Journal and sip coffee. Wyatt is awake by 7:00. I can hear him talking in his crib upstairs. I go upstairs and quietly open his door. There his is standing up in his crib, blanket and dog in hand." Hi Ga Ga, Hi Wyatt." Down the stairs we go for breakfast and Sesame Street. After a breakfast of French Toast, peaches, juice and a poop, we head out to the park. I take a different route to the park today. Lots of beautiful homes, but the sidewalks are very narrow and bumpy. We arrive at the park, there's only one child here. Sweet!  She leaves shortly after we arrive. Wyatt plays awhile, i ask him if he would like some juice because Ga Ga is thirsty. I watch him get in his stroller and begin sipping his juice. "Are you ready to go home"? Yes, he grunts. I cannot believe this. We only played for maybe twenty minutes! I realize as we are walking back to the apartment that he isn't feeling well. Wyatt's lunch: apple banana strawberry something. That's all! He starts going up the stairs, ready for nap and its not twelve yet! Oh well ,why not!  Until Morrow-Good Eve

3 comments:

  1. He is a busy lil boy, cute as a bug. bring him over to go to ginter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi robin. How is everyone doing? We are doing well. Just getting ready to go again. Love the blog. Also wanted to ask for the strwberry pretzel receipe thing again. Annette lost the thing. LOL
    Love the pictures.

    love john

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin

    The pictures of Wyatt are so cute. He has really grown up alot. He has jamies hair. I could just pinch his little cheeks. We will be down this christmas. Cannot wait to see everyone. I see that john has told you aobut the strwberry desert receipe that i have lost for the thousandth time. He really loves that desert. I love the Blog. Please tell everyone i said hello.

    love annette

    ReplyDelete