Thursday, October 8, 2009

WYATT AND GA GA IN THE BACKYARD

Today  was my stay home day, after i pick Wyatt up of course. I like Thursday because i can sleep until five o'clock, no makeup needed get in the jeep and go. Wyatt and I decided to spend some time in the backyard. Wyatt likes to take off at full speed for the front yard. I'm huffing and puffing to catch up to him before his face meets the pavement. Safe again in the backyard! Our backyard needs some serious help! We don't have grass we have dirt turf, make you trip acorns and rubble(not Barney Rubble).  Hope you enjoy the pictures of our day in the backyard. Until Morrow, Good-Eve.

                                           GET IN GA-GA, LET'S GO!
 

FILL 'ER  UP!


POUR' ER  OUT!

      WYATT PLAYED WITH  THIS FLAG FOR THE LONGEST TIME!

                                          KNOW WHAT THIS IS?

                      DO YOU SEE A FACE ON THE LARGE MUSHROOM?

2 comments:

  1. I havent seen a walking stick in ages. those mushrooms are pretty, but will make you sick. I hope wyatt stays away from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a walking Stick-I love it!!! And for the mushrooms--I do see a face (and something else). Wyatt is too cute. He soooo looks like Jamie. I love the slide show. I get to follow you now because I now have DSL. Really pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete