Saturday, September 12, 2009

A QUIET DAY IN THE FOREST

All three of my Aunts  traveled to Washington DC for the Tea Party Protest today. Betsy told me she had to get up at five o'clock! YOU GO GIRLS!  Big NASCAR race today, UVA plays football or will attempt to play football!   I will attempt to clean my room!  My room looks like a clothes bomb went off. There a several  areas of explosions. My end tables are not large enough or have any storage space to hold all my stuff. I have my   lamp, several books i am reading, medications i take, and my water. If i balance all these items just right the table will not fall over. Fred's back from the hunt club clean up weekend. The Bush River Hunt Club have four work weekends  a year. Do you think if i have a work weekend for the house, Fred would show up? Maybe for one work weekend? Wishful thinking!  I made Chili from scratch and Brown Rice Pilaf for dinner. Fred is a HUGE  Tennessee Vols fan. He's eating Chili and watching the Vols play. All i can say is they better win! Did i mention Fred's from Tennessee? If the Vols lose he will be very upset. I mean throw a bologna sandwich at the tv upset! All i can say is GO VOLS!
Until morrow-Good Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment