Thursday, September 10, 2009

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Today was a very uneventful day. No rubbernecking or ladies on sidewalks. Much ado about nothing! I picked my grandson and youngest daughter  from downtown this morning. On the way to my house Wyatt spotted several Mickeys D's. He grunted for Happy Meal. We decided  that we would sneak more of the above today. Around 11, off the three of us went. Nothing like FRESH Mikey D's. Fries are crispy and salty, lettuce is green and crunchy. Any later  and you would not recognize any of the above!  Needless to say we devoured  our fast food treat. Now when i go to McDonalds, i order a combo meal like a Big and Tasty, no cheese, no mayo. Wish i could ask for no bun. The reason is ,I cannot have anything that contains wheat, gluten, dairy, or eggs. I'm special! So i take everything off the bun. Ever tried to eat just the meat, lettuce, catsup, onions, and pickles witout a bun?  Have you noticed after you eat the fries that you have a film on you lips and the roof of you mouth. Do you think its for medicinal purposes. To protect the roof of your mouth from sharp fries! You know like a force field or armour plate? Well Jessica(my youngest daughter) is preparing dinner. We are having George Foreman grillled chicken breasts, seasoned with salt, pepper, and herbs. The chicken will be placed on a bed of spinach leaves with gluten free, egg free, dairy free noodles. The noodles are delish! Oh i forgot with a glass of red wine to wash it all down!
Unitl morrow-Good Eve

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your comment about the Mickey d's. I feel much better now that I can eat all the fries I want because the grease is to protect my mouth(NOT).

    ReplyDelete