Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NAPPING WITH GA GA

Well, today was a very busy day. I  was on my way to pick up my grandson. I noticed a school bus, fire truck and ambulance on other side of road. I was so busy rubbernecking that i almost ran into the back of the car in front of me.Let's just say i burned rubber!  After i picked my grandson up we were going to Library. I heard an ambulance, so i pulled over. This time i quickly glanced over. There was a woman on the sidewalk.  One can only guess what happened there. We finally arrived safely at the Library. My grandson loves the Library! He plays with puzzles and I pick out books. Forget story time!  If you try to take him he wails like you just beat the heck out of him!
So, we are now on our way to Ga Ga's (grandma's, that's me). "Wyatt would  you like some chicken nuggets and french fries"?
His response: UGH. That means yes.  Suddenly he starts to wail again. What?, i ask him. "You want Happy Meal?"  The words Happy Meal seemed to calm him down.
With Happy Meal in jeep. I make my way very carefully home. The boy ate everthing!
After he consumed mass quanities we headed upstairs for nap,with books, juice, blanket in hand. Ah, nap at last. He had other plans. After several books , a ride up my arm with his #43 race car, i finally dozed off.  i awoke to see him checking out all the wheels on his car, putting the car under the blankets, taking the car out and putting  it under  the blankets again.This little exercise totally wore him out!  We had our naptime, which is very special for both of us.  I would not miss this for anything. Where's the
 picture of the two of us napping?  Its hard to to take a picture while you are asleep.
Until morrow-Good Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment