Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A PERFECT DAY TO START SCHOOL

It's dark, gloomy and rainy. Perfect! The children are probably  feeling dark and gloomy also. Summer, over so soon or finally it's over? Just got back from spending time with my grandson. I spend time with him on a daily basis. Lets just say i provide a service for my daughter and son-in-law so they can make the big bucks! You know what i say "spread the wealth" !  My husband was lollygag'n(not sure how you spell that). Another Fredism! He was due in Norfolk earlier. Oh well he said spending time with our grandson he would not want to miss. My oldest daughter finally finished Grad School at VCU-GO RAMS and received her Masters of Teaching. HERS IS EDUCATED! She is teaching World History and Government at Huguenot High School. My youngest daughter is working on her teaching degree. She will make an excellent teacher. She is very passionate about her beliefs and vocal about them too! She would have made a great politican. Maybe she missed her calling!  Side note: I think i saw Prince Charles look- a- like at Broad Street and Hamilton this morning. Ears and all!
Until morrow- good day

1 comment:

  1. I am not into spreading the wealth. I do enough of that. good start back to school though.

    ReplyDelete