Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Labor Day

Thanks for visiting my blog. As you can see i am currently fine tuning my blog. I really do not know what i am doing! My Aunt talked me into this. Have you visited her blog? I encourage you to visit Betsy's-Wildwood Home. I cannot promise you my blog will be as colorful or creative as hers. I'm just not artsy fartsy! I will include at some point(after i figure this out) pictures. I will also have a monthly column titled Fredisms-great quotes from my husband. Gotta love him! We are having a cookout tomorrow. Chef Fred (my husband) will be preparing pork bbq and baby back ribs. Other items will include bbq beans, strawberry spinach salad, and my daughter Jessica's cole slaw. YUMMY! I hope to post pictures from this get together. Betsy if you are reading this i may need your help on this one. Well, its late thats all for now until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. as far as artsy fartsy , yeah , you rate.
    it's funny
    betsy

    ReplyDelete