Wednesday, January 6, 2010

POP-POP, GA-GA, AND WYATT



My son-in-law is unemployed at this time, which means i am unemployed also. I miss my time with Wyatt and our trips to CMOR, Library and Mickey D's. Today my husband and i decided to visit the Little Guy. Of course we went to Mickey D's!  We then headed for Ga-Ga's house!  After Wyatt filled his tummy, Jessica and Wyatt made their way upstairs. Wyatt picked out his pj's for nap and Jessica helped him put them on. It is now time to get in Ga-Ga's big bed. I read several books and asked him "are you ready to go to sleep". "No" he said as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Another story"? He looked at me and said "Hi Ga-Ga". That was my cue that he was so ready for nap.





Juice anyone?


Ga-Ga, Wyatt and the juice box



No comments:

Post a Comment