Monday, January 11, 2010

SKETCH PAD, CHARCOAL PENCILS AND.......

 I have three aunts (Betsy, Lynn, and Donna) and all of them have different talents and gifts.  Well i have decided to pick up my skectch pad, charcoal pencils (as soon as i buy them) and start sketching. Its been awhile since i have held a charcoal pencil or a paint brush. I don't know if i can still draw, but i'm eager and willing to try. I will continue to post the activities of my family and grandson for all my readers. Do not want to disappoint them. So some of my future posts will be me discovering my talents and gifts. Everyone has talents and gifts, we just need to be willing to find out what they are.

1 comment:

  1. You have talents, you made a paper mache thingsy in school. What do you call it anyway?

    Inspiredcomblogulations is a great site.
    Her name is Lee. Her father is an extremely talented man. she is quite an artist, she has some beautiful paintings on her webpage,
    check out the website.betsy

    ReplyDelete