Friday, January 15, 2010

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS


In case you missed  last post of my treasures, here are a few more. Enjoy!


My Mother bought the Sarah Coventry Ring for my birthday
I bought the bracelet at Antique show

                    I bought brooch at yard sale for tewnty five cents

                            Fifty cents at thrift store in Rockwood Tenn.

                                           My Avon Collection





My glass piggy bank, very old


Mother's Day gift i made in first grade


                        Aunt Betsy bought purse for my birthday


Silver Jewelry Box from my Grandmother


I picked this book up at the same thrift store in Rockwood. The cover was in better condition until i read the book several times. I think i paid two fifty for this book copyright MCMXLVI.



I wore this hat on a school field trip to Nolde's Bakery in 1965














































































No comments:

Post a Comment