Sunday, January 24, 2010

WYATT'S SECOND BIRTHDAY

While i was searching my camera for pictures of my tenth birthday i found these pictures. How could i forget  about Wyatt's birthday pictures? What kind of Ga-Ga am i? An old one with memory loss!  Anyway here they are, just a few days late. My daughter had this wonderful birthday/holiday party planned for all the family.  Everyone was coming!  This was going to be a great party. However, something happened that changed our party plans. SNOW and lots of it.  Family members were coming from Powhatan, White Stone, Newport News, and Ashland.  Travel was impossible for the weekend so we let everyone know the party was canceled. On Wyatt's birthdate my husband, myself and Jessica braved the elements and made our way to Jamie's for dinner and birthday cake. My Mom was invited of course, however she wasn't feeling up to it due to illness. We enjoyed homemade Eggplant , noodles, salad and wine of course. The cake was made by you guessed it, Ukrop's. 
 You can view my tenth birthday pictures on Robin of the Forest Family  Christmas and Gatherings.


                                                              The birthday boy!

Yum-o!


Ukrop's Cake





















No comments:

Post a Comment